Why should you use the service?
- Our service is for people who want to enjoy the beauty and individuality of a real Christmas tree but without the hassle of having to take the old tree, pine needles shedding all over the car, to the local tip.
- We ensure that your tree is recycled and dealt with properly in compliance with environmental legislation.
- ineedaskip.com Ltd is regulated by the Environment Agency in England & Wales under Licence No: CBDU263372 for Waste Brokering, Carrying & Dealing (Upper Tier) and carries £5M Public Liability Insurance cover.
- We help people comply with the law and take responsibility for their waste. Leaving a tree in the back lane is actually classed by Councils as Fly-Tipping.
- For every tree collected, £1 will be donated to Maggie’s Cancer Charity.
- Every tree will be taken to a licensed composting facility to be turned into a quality PAS100 compost.
How Will It Work
- To arrange for your Christmas Tree to be collected and recycled, please click here
- You will be asked to input your details and the size of the tree.
- Follow the steps until payment is taken via PayPal.
- We will send you an acknowledgement of payment by email and we will send you a Token.
- When you are ready to have the tree collected, print out the Token, cut it out and staple or tie to your tree and then put the tree outside your back door. This way we will ensure we collect your tree and not your neighbour’s! Email us again to confirm you have done this with any special instructions or information that may be relevant.
- We will plan our collection days and routes to be as efficient as possible and we cannot guarantee which day the tree will be collected.
- Collections will not commence until Thursday 2nd January but we guarantee that as long as a booking and payment is made by Monday 13th January, then collection will happen by the evening of Friday 17th January.